Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pattie Holders

Oh my gosh!  I'm in love with these little guys.  I saw something similar on Pinterest with the Santas, but you know me...I had to do more with them.  Here's some photos:





The triangles start with a sheet of 3 x 3.5" cardstock.  Mark 1" from top and bottom and then cut from corner to mark, etc until you get two same size triangles.  
Santas: SU! scallop punch, word window punch, 1/2" circle punch and my Creative Memories oval cutter for the face.
Penguins:  CM oval, SU! Three in One heart punch, banner punch for both the hat and trim.
Trees:  lots of scrap paper triangles and a CM star punch

LOVE these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!