Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Success!

I really should have my daughter take photos more often.  I know I'm a bad photographer, but does she have to be so good? 

Here are some photos of our last boutique.  When we know we only have one table, we try to get creative in our vertical displays.  And we only put out a small amount of stock of same items. 

This boutique was well attended and we had a steady flow of customers.  As always, we have tons of fun with each other and talking to others.  Although I was a little disappointed with the other vendors, I still managed to spend some money.  I bought myself a scarf and there was an incredible artist behind us who sketched her own images on cards.  I bought an elephant which I plan to frame and Carly bought a gnome holding a balloon.  Once I frame it, I'll post a photo.  I grabbed her business card but it's not with me right now.  I'll hook you up with her info later.  There was only one person at her table, but she's part of a mother-daughter team (she was mom).  I love that!  In fact, there was another mother-daughter team across from us.  They were Stampin' Up demonstrators and sold many, many cards.  Very nice!

The gal next to us made her own jewelry.  Very nice too!  If you're in the market, here's her info:
www.jealousyjewels.com or www.jealousyjewels.etsy.com.

Ok...now for those photos:




I'm having issues with the photos so there are only three for now.  For those who notice my vintage Christmas tablecloth, they came from a yard sale from my parents' neighbor.  When the wife passed away, husband had a big yard sale.  I really should have bought more she had lots of cool vintage Christmas items.  Sometimes you don't know what you need until it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!