Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Never Ending Adventure

Here it is...
Art is an adventure that never ends.  I know it's hard to read, but I just can't get a direct shot.  This is just inside the door when you walk in to the Command Center.

 The painting wraps around this skinny wall.  The wall facing the open door is the artwork above.

Here's my son Tony checking out the wall.  He thinks I'm crazy.  Who knows...maybe I am.  LOL

I treated these walls like a mixed media canvas.  Paint everywhere, distressing sprays and markers everywhere.  It's all crazy but I think it gives the Command Center an artistic, fun look.  I have a feeling that I'll be adding, covering, and revising these walls a lot.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really love your wall what an amazing entrance to your creative space. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!