Tuesday, September 22, 2015

More Bible Art

This is my contribution to the bible study on Triple the Scraps; Glory Art (see badge on the right).  I used a BIC pen and wrote the verse on the margin and then rubbed my finger in a yellow and pink ink pad and rubbed the page.  I started off rubbing the yellow over the word "Lord" and then added pink.  The white accents are with a white Signa pen.  The blue in the arrow is a smudgy Soft Sky ink pad.

Here it is before I decided to add color:


The main thing I learned from this lesson that even when you think you are being humble by "talking yourself down" you're still thinking of YOU versus God.  Humbling yourself before the Lord is to keep Him on your mind first and not you.  I never really thought of being humble in that way.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!