Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Everybody Clap Your Hands

I'm finally getting some scrapbooking layouts completed.  It sure helps when you use a sketch and especially a sketch challenge website.  This sketch comes from CSI.  This particular challenge is also a sketch challenge along with other requirements.  Check out their website HERE.

Case File #188 details:
Five required colors:  Tangerine Yellow, Lt. Yellow, Teal, Black and White
Evidence I used:  Music Accents, Stripes and Triangles
Testimony:  Song Title/Lyrics and stacked journaling.

My layout:


These pictures of LeAnna are so cute.  I took a million.  I used spray ink to add color, stamped the musc notes and hand drew the triangles.  I like it but it's so different and messy compared to what I usually do. 

Challenges help me get out of my comfort zone.

Background Story:  LeAnna has been practicing doing the Cha Cha Slide for a while before the actual graduation date.  She was a little shy when the music first started, but soon got into it.  She's such a CUTIE!

(The circles were handcut and I had the rosette made from card candy I made a long time ago.  The background paper is actually a calendar page.)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!