Sunday, November 6, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags; DAY TWO

I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for these tags.  I have so much Christmas paper and I always seem to buy more.  I grabbed some papers that I had for awhile and cut out these folding tags.  Then I covered the front with scraps of the same paper pad. 


I cut out the holly leaves and berries and attached to the front; stamped & embossed the To/From on the inside (some white/some black).  I used ribbon and baker's twine to finish off the tags.  Some I added a button and others have beads.

It just so happens that STAMPlorations is hosting a Holiday TAGplorations blog hop so I'll be linking these beauties to this site.  Click HERE to see the challenge and all the amazing tags for more inspiration.


I love how these turned out.



LOVE!

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!