Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hello 2017!

Happy New Year!  I had the best time on New Years Day with my hubby and our friends.  We took a short trip to the ocean and had a great time!  Can you believe we actually went bar hopping?!?  LOL

We're all between the ages of 59 - 52 and we went to six different bars!  I have to honestly say that I've never done that before!  We took Uber a couple of times too (another first for me and my hubby).

Here's a group photo of us:

And our New Year spread:

My scrapping group will be challenging ourselves to use our stash this January and be on a spending FREEZE.  Can I do it?  Geez, I hope so. 

Every year I say I'm going to scrap my stash and not buy more "stuff", but as everyone knows, that's almost impossible to do.  I'm pretty sure that I can do it for at least one month.  We'll have weekly challenges/guidelines and then post photos on our Facebook Group Page.  I'll add some highlights here as well.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!