Sunday, February 12, 2017

Arrow in My Heart; Happy Valentine's Day!

Gotta love February and the month of love! 
I spent time in the Command Center to make a Valentine's card for the hubby.  Pulled out my pink and red papers and was STUCK!  Where to start?  I was not inspired.  So I put those traditional pink & red papers away and went through my gelli prints stack.  I found this and knew I wanted to use it.



Here's the finished product.  A Valentine's Day card for my Valentine.

Close Up:

Definitely Non Traditional but so ME!

The only thing I added to the gelli print background was some silver "bubble wrap" marks using the Elements 2 stamp set by Bloom Art Stamps (Designed by ME!) and then stamped the sentiment and embossed the heart/arrow.  This set is from CTMH.





I'm entering this in the Creative With Stamps challenge site.  The challenge this month is Valentine.  Click on over to check out the DT cards and other linkers.  I'm participating in these challenges until April when I will officially be part of their Design Team! 
If you are a card maker, be sure to visit this site often for prompts and inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. I love your creativity Dorlene. This is you and just gorgeous! Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The non-traditional colors are fabulous!! Love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Love the print!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Valentine, Dorlene.
    Thanks for playing along in this month's challenge at Creative With Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic! The sentiment is great :) Love it!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative with Stamps this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!