Saturday, February 18, 2017

Closet Organization Update

OMG!  I took everything out of the closet and put them in boxes or containers that are now in my hallway and bedroom.  There is so much stuff in there!  Stuff that is so old I know I'm not going to use.  I started sorting some stuff out but will definitely need to go through once more before putting things back in the Command Center.

This is not going to be an easy project!  But it's coming along.  DS1 is installing the shelves this weekend.  I only bought a few because I wasn't sure what I wanted so once these initial shelves are put in, I'll go back and purchase add ons.

Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the re-organisation. It's always surprising to find stuff you've forgotten you had :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!