Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Love That Mouse; Disney Swap

It's been forever since I participated in a swap on splitcoaststampers.com.  As a matter of fact, I think I was a little addicted for a while there.  But, I did get some great Disney pieces and have pretty much used all of it.  So...I joined another one! 
We had to include these items:
  • Title
  • Photo Mats
  • Journaling Spot
  • Embellishment (at least one)
All Pieces
 Close Ups:


I used the Cricut Mickey & Friends cartridge for the cuts.  The border embellishments are from the paper scraps plus some punches.

Disney projects are always so fun and colorful!  I hope the other swappers like them!  I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!