Thursday, November 9, 2017

Superheroes Everywhere! BBTB2 Challenge

It is both a blessing and a curse to be creative. LOL I thought I was done with all the projects for the engagement party this Saturday but DS1 asked me last night if I could put vinyl decals on mugs for his groomsmen & her bridesmaids.

Of course I said yes. They brought over eight beer mugs & eight wine goblets. He wants different superheroes on the mugs so I downloaded some images into Cricut Design Space - have I told you how awesome Design Space is? At first I was completely against it - I'm on the computer all day, I don't need to be on it at night, etc., etc. It didn't take long for me to realize how amazing it is!

I am entering this project on Bitten By The Bug II challenge site. Not only will you be inspired by the DT projects and other crafters' submissions, they have great challenges to participate in to get your creative juices flowing. Click on over there to check it out!

Here's one complete mug:
I used Cricut Design Space and their shapes feature to create Captain AmUIKEYINPUTDOWNARROWerica's shield. I made it easy on myself and only used black vinyl instead of multiple colors.
More photos:




Click BBTB2 to get to the site.

UPDATE:  I WAS PICKED AS PROJECT OF THE WEEK ON THE BBTB2 SITE! Check it out HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dorlene, they must know that you have all this talent and creativity to keep coming up with additional projects for you to do. Love the first example of the vinyl on the glass. Hope all goes well! Sarah #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - What a great idea - super heros for the wedding party - I am sure they were a hit. Yes - if you can imagine it, you can make it with the Cricut. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week, I'm going to look at the rest of your blog for inspiration.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glasses really look fabulous. Design space is really awesome and makes creating easy and fun! I can imagine how much everyone enjoyed these. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a truly OUTSTANDING project. You son should be THRILLED with the results - - my son would be!! Ha. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2. AND ... Congratulations on being our project of the week!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!