Friday, December 1, 2017

TGIF; Thankful Friday #20; 12 Days of Christmas Tags 2017 Day 5

Happy Friday! This week I'm thankful for working close to my home. DS3 needed to use one of our cars this week (his is in the shop) and we are able to let him use it since I only work one mile from home AND most of my coworkers drive past my home to get to work. They are always willing to pick me up!
We're also on Day Five of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags. For these tags, I cut the tag base on my Cricut using the Art Philosophy cartridge. I've had these stamps for a long time and can't remember the last time I used them. It helped to jog my memory when I dumped all my stamps out and took a mental inventory. I pulled out my Electric Lime ink pad from Fun Stampers Journey and my Real Red from Stampin' Up and just stamped them on the white background. I used a thin journaling pen to draw the faux stitch lines. I love the bright colors of these ink pads!

Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY. At the end of the 12 days, I'll select one winner to receive a set of one of each of the 12 tags. If you're not already, you must become a follower of my blog and then you will be entered into the drawing for every comment left during the 12 day period. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win. Good luck!

You can click on the "12 Days of Christmas Tags" label on the right to see the previous tags & the ones I did last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!