Monday, February 5, 2018

FCCB #319; Valentine's Day

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (FCCB)!



Challenge #318-Valentines Day
Make a project using anything heart/Valentine related. But there has to be a least one cut from the Cricut Library!

This Weeks Sponsor is-
And the prize is-

$25 Virtual Wallet!!!!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Here is my project-
I decided to use one of the printables from our sponsor.  OMG! Aren't these giraffes so super cute! I uploaded the image into Design Space and cut them at 6.25". (With all the Bluetooth problems with Design Space this past week, I had to cut them out using the Basic Cricut app) After assembling the images, I added faux stitch lines around the giraffes and splattered some Sparkle Color Silk for shimmer. I also added a rhinestone in the middle of the flower.

Before attaching to the bag, I cut some patterned paper that I had in my stash. Don't you love that scene for these giraffes? I attached all images to an upcycled white gift bag using ScorTape and 3D dots for the hearts. Isn't this perfect for a Valentine's Day gift?



I also added a swipe of ink to add a base for them to stand on.

Back Side

To enter the challenge, be sure to link your Valentine's project to the FCCB site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!