Wednesday, April 18, 2018

QQ and San Antonio Day One

Happy mid-week everyone! I'm here to share the process video I made using the new Secret Garden paper collection from Quick Quotes with photos from my trip to San Antonio.

This paper is so pretty with vibrant, colorful flowers and prints. I knew they were going to be perfect for my San Antonio trip photos. Even though I pulled out Deep Sea, Lipstick, Light Moss and Bermuda PowderPuff Chalk Inks to use with this collection, I ended up only using Deep Sea and Lipstick to ink the edges of all the papers and embellishments used for these layouts.

I didn't show this in the video, but I added this title onto the small pocket page layout.


In case you didn't understand my instructions on making your own fishtail banners, here's a recap:
Cut your paper the size you want your banner. On the side that will be the bottom (fishtail), measure or eyeball the center of the width of the paper, and then snip up until you reach the size you want for your fishtail. Then trim off the triangle portion from the bottom left corner up to the top of the snip and repeat on the other side from the bottom right corner up to the top of the snip. Hopefully this photo will help:

The nice thing about the shape of the PowderPuff Chalk Ink pads is that they are perfect for these tight areas that need inking.

Thanks for watching and be sure to watch out for the Secret Garden paper collection coming out soon.

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Secret Garden Paper Collection
PowderPuff Chalk Inks: Deep Sea, Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!