Friday, May 18, 2018

TGIF; Thankful Friday #43

YES! Friday is here! Are you going to watch the Royal Wedding tomorrow? I probably won't watch the whole thing, but will definitely take a peek.

This has been a busy week. It's also been a fabulous one! So this week I'm thankful that I inherited a giving heart. I was raised in a household where giving/sharing/helping others was something very normal. I never really thought much about it until this week.

Monday, I assisted my friend's graduating daughter in completing a decorated graduation cap - she was so excited!
Tuesday & Wednesday, I sat and helped my future Daughter-In-Law with a mini scrapbook album for two of her students. (Used a lot of my older stash too!)
This morning - while at Starbucks, I decided to perform a Random Act of Kindness to the person behind me in the drive thru.

I am not tooting my own horn, I'm just mentioning all these things because I feel so good today! It surely is a blessing when you are able to GIVE without expecting anything back.

I hope you get a chance to perform some kind of Random Act of Kindness this week!
Image result for random acts of kindness
Share what you're thankful for this week. I'd love to hear all about it. Maybe you were the recipient of a RAK - maybe you were the blond lady behind me at Starbucks this morning! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!