Wednesday, May 2, 2018

WOYWW #465

Happy WOYWW!

My daughter and I are packing for our annual Scrapbooking Retreat this weekend! Woo Hoo! Even though I just came back from a weeks vacation, it's still good to leave the rest of the world behind.

Since we're packing, there isn't too much going on with my work desk, so I thought I'd post a photo of the new curtains that I made for the Command Center.

I have to admit, I've had a sheet over my window for way too long knowing I needed to put curtains up. I just couldn't find anything I wanted for this room and the sheet did it's job. I saw these Bohemian style curtains using ribbons, material and other goodies and liked them, but who has that kind of time?

But when my daughter decided to switch out her old curtains, I couldn't waste all that material, so I started tearing strips for this purpose. Then I replaced the curtains in my bedroom, hello more strips! And the rest is history. I grabbed old ribbons that I was going to give away, some big beads, and just scrap material that was taking up space.

I love the look and its so perfect for this artsy, crafty room. Even hubby likes it!

Wednesday is the day that many people share their crafty areas on the Stamping Ground website. Click on over there for more details regarding WOYWW and to take a peek into workspaces. It's a lot of fun and very inspirational.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend, it sounds wonderful! Love your curtain!! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dorlene. Have a great time away - and those curtains are quite something - well done!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will forever have colour and inspiration with your very stylish window cover now, so inventive I love it. Enjoy your journaling retreat and Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
    Tracey #6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new creative curtains; perfect for your art space Dorlene. Have fun at the crop with your daughter! Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are going to have a brilliant weekend. Oh my Dorlene! those curtains are brilliant and perfect for a craft space. Now I am so jealous and hope you have a great weekend. Please let us see the results, can't wait. Thanks for the visit to mine, happy belated woyww, Angela x18x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dorlene, Loving your curtains.

    Have a lovely time at the retreat.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #7

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!